1. A reservation is confirmed when payment is received and funds cleared.
Chameleon Photography will then confirm your booking in writing.
2. Once a booking/reservation is made all deposits or fees are not refundable or exchangeable under any circumstances.
3. If, for whatever reason, Chameleon Photography needs to cancel a workshop, a tour or an animal experience, a full refund of all monies paid by you will be made. Chameleon Photography will accept no further liability.
4. Chameleon Photography reserves the right to change the details of any workshop, tour or an animal experience due to unforeseen circumstances or events beyond our (Chameleon Photography) control.
5. All animals are subject to change depending on the circumstances of each animal. Chameleon Photography activities are always organised under the advice of host venues, the safety of our guests and welfare of our animals/subjects is our key priority.
6. Chameleon Photography, it’s workshop leaders and organisers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
7. We strongly recommend that all delegates take suitable care with their own insurance cover against cancellation charges and any other loss or injury.
8. All names and addresses of participants booking workshops run by Chameleon Photography are entered on our mailing list. Names are deleted after three years if no further booking is made. No information stored will ever be passed to a third party.
9. Prices are subject to change.